Monday 10 September 2012

National Gardening Show


This August I was invited to take part in the National Gardening Show, although it was short notice I was delighted to exhibit at this wonderful event, blessed with having good weather for most of the time.




The exhibition was in a light filled room which is part of the main events grounds and luckily for me close to a constance supply of coffee.


During the three day event I was able to demonstrate oil painting and talk to people about Westonbirt, its influence on my work and explain why its been so important to me over the years.


I also took "Lilly", my lovely life size bronze greyhound, created for me by Stuart Anderson. She was a great hit with everyone, but especial Raine Harvey-Cantrell of Morgan-Brinkhurst Consultancy, who was a great help when preparing for the show. A big thank you to Raine!

No comments:

Post a Comment