Saturday 9 March 2013

Majestic, Oil on Canvas

The first in a new series of oil paintings of horses on canvas measuring 30" x 40", this is Majestic and is also available as a high quality fine art reproduction on stretched canvas


"I would just like to say a huge thank you for venturing into painting horses. My partner purchased the first print of Majestic for me as a surprise for me and we picked it up today after you had been in to sign it this morning. It is absolutely stunning and very dramatic in its detail. It is absolutely beautiful and the best artwork I have seen of horses. I only wish we had been able to have purchased the original. Thank you again for such a beautiful work of art." - Karen

1 comment:

  1. Figure one out of their email list involving world-famous work may be the Mona Lisa. The item belongs to the most-talked on the subject of is effective involving Leonardo nrrr Vinci. That Mona Lisa is often a artwork found in petrol and also regarded as your artwork involving unique by having a mystical smile. Presently, it can be hanged during the Fin Public found in Paris,France , and has now high priced insurance coverage price for any painting.
    For more information visit my friend’s website: Fine Art Reproduction

    ReplyDelete